- Tier 2 GCC Operator, late entrant into a competitive mobile environment.
Investigated the early adoption of LTE as a competitive differentiator
- Spectrum valuation based on global benchmarks and countries with similar indicators
- Strategic analysis of FDD versus TDD flavors of LTE
- Baselining of current network assets and evaluation of required additional infrastructure and capacity (Radio/Transmission/Core/CPE)
- Several proposals to the regulator for re-farming options based on (commercial value of the band, optimal combination of frequencies, combined value of spectrum ownership)
- Proposal to adopt LTE in several bands
- Complete Spectrum engineering with re-farming guidelines